About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW

I just wanted to let you know that I am still around, but won't be posting for awhile. I am sorry that I didn't finish up my last day of hearts & valentines week. Something very upsetting happened to me & I just haven't been interested in doing anything at all.
So I hope you will be patient with me & just give me some time to get everything straighten out.
Please check back often to see if I am back posting & I can assure you when the right time comes, I will be back.
Until the next time I hope you have a creative & blessed craft day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Dee

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that something has came up. You have enough going on in your life.
    You will be in my prayers.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter