About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

POP UP HEART CARD

Well here it is Thursday and tomorrow it will be the last day for the hearts & valentines week.
Yesterday the weather was beautiful, but I couldn't spend my time outside. I was at the docs office all day getting another MRI, chest xrays, blood work & seeing the doc. I had a test back in November called a PFT which stands for a pulmonary function test. I have a very bad case of asthma which I have had for several years, but with the test I was diagnosed with CO PD. So now I have to see a pulmonary doc & he will probably put me on more meds. I'm a mess. The MRI was to see why I am in so much pain with my back after having 3 back surgeries in 2 years.
Anyway, enough about me. Today I wanted to show you a pop up birthday card that I made.. This card  would also be a great idea for valentines day. My friends birthday is in February so I thought it would be appropriate to make a card with hearts.


I hope you enjoyed seeing this card. It sure was fun making it.
So, until the next time, I hope you have a creative & blessed craft day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Dee

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love popups!

    This heart is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good
    I also love pop ups
    Always brings a smile to my face
    Love it

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter